Posts Tagged ‘Seabuckthorn’
Why am I writing so long about seabuckthorn here, today? Actually I have been thinking for quite long whether to put them here or not.
It’s not like this is sacred fruit 仙丹, can cure all disease. I still believe, at least for cancer case, need to make sure proper treatment is taken, also a change to healthier lifestyle, get rid off bad habits, then on top of that, getting all these trustable supplements might help.
But I got testimonial from people surrounding me, that seabuckthorn seems to help them.
An aunty living next next next door, who has kidney failure, has to undergo dialysis 3 times a week. Every 3 months, need to do a blood test, which always so lacking this and that in her blood. She told me after taking seabuckthorn, her blood test results always perfect. She said she could not have been able to take care of her grandson who is less than a year old and needs carrying a lot.
Ok. I thanked her for sharing.
Another aunty living at the back of my house, recently fell down and hit by stroke. Half of her body went paralyzed. Could not move her hand and leg. She was introduced this seabuckthorn. Luckily she has enough money and being desperate, she took 30 pills a day. Yesterday, she invited my house keeper over and showed my house keeper that she can walk now, without any help or stick.
I am so glad for her.
Then my Hubby shared that last time his ex-colleague who opted for early retirement, was suffering from major uric acid problem, until he could not stand up by himself, need his wife to help. After taking seabuckthorn, now he is back to work in another company. No more pain.
Thank God for the miracle.
At least I believe Mother Nature still leaves us one miracle fruit to help ourselves. Hopefully those who processed the fruit will do it properly and there is no 黑心 product. Then we human beings still have hope.
Below is the research they did for 77 patients with tumours after radiotherapy , on whether seabuckthorn or other medication can help on reducing the side effects etc, and the results showed not 100%.
And the explanation on how seabuckthorn help in patient with blood vessel problem in the brain,
and the testimonial attached, is exactly like what my neighbour experienced.
Just thinking, if there is really no options out there for one’s disease, may be no harm trying seabuckthorn. Just that need to make sure can get a genuine one.
More about Seabuckthorn.
Below is some info I found on the net which is very closed to what is shared by Dr 陈卫华.
Seabuckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides) existed for more than 65 million years. Originating from Geological Age when the Himalayas was formed, seabuckthorn, containing over 250 bioactive ingredients, is a Wild Natural Medicinal Plant with a strong vitality and it is praised as “the Most Perfect Plant in the Whole World”and “the Human Health Savior in the 21st Century”. For its strong resistance, it also becomes the pioneer tree species for windbreak and sand fixation. Seabuckthorn has warded off sand and wind with its small body and cured numerous patients by its unyielding life for millions of years.
Mongolian legend also reveals that in the 13th century, the famous Mongol conqueror Genghis Khan credited Seabuckthorn with giving his armies the incredible strength and endurance they to conquer their enemies.
The effective use is recorded in history in ancient China and Central Asia in which it is said to have maintained excellent health and vigor of both men and horses. In modern times it goes to space as a special food, keeping astronauts well adapted to a complex and hectic space environment.
Sea buckthorn oil stands out in many medical traditions as a tonic including Chinese, Tibetan, Mongolian medicines, in which it was described as “God Sent Medicine”, “liquid gold”, “life oil”, etc. Chinese pharmacopeia classifies sea buckthorn oils as both food and medicine.
Since mid 1960s till today -USSR and China astronauts have been using Seabuckthorn as supplement to prevent the hazardous effects from radiation.
Then, my Hubby’s colleague who has been reading and doing research together with us, as his aunty is having lymphoma cancer, shared with me this book, by a Japanese professor, who invented the technology using CO2 to extract the nutrient oil from seabuckthorn seed. The seed is where all the precious nutrient are. And this seabuckthorn seed oil is FDA certified and safe for human consumption.
Nutrient Components of Seabuckthorn
- Carbohydrate – mainly comprises of simple sugar (essential for energy production) besides unique active Mucopolysaccharides that boost Immune System.
- Protein – contain 18 types of Amino Acids especially a complete list of All the 8 Essential Amino Acids that our body needs.
- Fats – abundant in essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9).
- Vitamins – contains All 4 Types of Fat Soluble Vitamins (A, D, E, and K) plus 6 out of 9 types of water soluble vitamins (B1, B2, B5, B12, Folic Acid, Biotin, and C). Rich in folic acid (Vitamin B9) which is Crucial for DNA Repair and Regeneration. Contains the largest amount of Vitamin C and Beta-carotene among all the foods on earth. The Vitamin C found in seabuckthorn is 8 times or more than Kiwi.
- Minerals – contains 10 (Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, Chromium, Magnesium, Zinc, Ferum , Manganese, and Copper and Molybdenum) out of 14 essential minerals.
- Antioxidants – a series of powerful antioxidants with 70,000 ORAC units. (Note: ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) is a measurement of how potent is an antioxidant. The US Department recommends people to consume 5,000 ORAC units every day.)
- Phyto-essence –
- Flavonoids – contains 7 different types serve as Powerful Antioxidant.
- Organic Acids – malic, oxalic and succinic acids have the function onLiver Protection and Relieving the Poison and Side Effect of Antibiotic and other Drugs.
- Lecithin – helps in Fat Metabolism, prevents Fatty and Cirrhosis of Liver.
- Carotenoids – together with the naturally occurring vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it promotes faster Wound Healing plus Prevent Inflammation and Ulcer Formation.
How do we get to know Seabuckthorn ?
Hubby and I did a lot of reading after I am diagnosed with cancer. I still remember one day Hubby brought back this wonderful book by Dr 陈卫华 (a Taiwan doctor who survives from 3 cancer in 20 years) (recommended by one of 余仁生 promoter) and started reading.
Then, like discovering new lands, he came to show me excitedly the chapters about supplements Dr 陈卫华 takes, his “抗癌三宝” (the three anti-cancer treasure). One of them is this wonderful fruit called:
Below is the brief story of Dr 陈卫华, and another good news is he is coming to Malaysia to give a sharing on how he fight his cancers, on 26 Oct 2012, 7.30pm, at Sin Chew Jit Poh.
Dr 陈卫华 is now the Head of 台中宏信診所.
In 1986, at the age of 32 years old, he was diagnosed with Bone cancer, at his toe thumb. He did the surgery and treatment.
1n 1996, due to back ache, he went to do further check up, then was diagnosed with Kidney cancer. He did the surgery and treatment asap.
After going through two times of cancers, Dr 陈卫华 was a bit defeated and very worried whether his cancer will reoccur, had spread or not. So, he seek help from his colleagues and other doctor friends to do all those X-ray, Ultra-sound, MRI, all sort of scan very frequently to monitor. Even though he was reminded of the danger of over exposure to all these harmful ray, he just ignored them. Until the third time cancer came knocking on his door – Thyroid cancer, in 2001, when he was 47 years old.
From then onwards, he changed his lifestyles, eat healthy food, exercise, sleep early, etc. Now, 11 years later, at the age of 58, he is free from cancer.