Archive for December 2015
Actually this is a simple one, keeping the template here. Ya, we sometimes runs out of envelope. 😛
Here is a summary from the Tutorials Point website.
Three Types of Exceptions: (Checked exceptions, Unchecked exceptions, Errors)
If you try to compile the below program, what will you get?
Try compile the below codes. Do you get any exception?
Try execute the codes. What do you get?
Here is the hierarchy of exception classes in Java:
Here is the list of commonly used/encountered Java Unchecked (Runtime) exceptions:
Here is the one for Checked exceptions:
Try compile and execute the below codes. What is the output?
Try the below codes. What is the output?
Study the below codes:
1. Print out the templates (see section below). There is a large medium and small version.
2. If you want to incorporate your stars into a string of LED lights then you will need to punch a hole in the star at this stage. If you want to hang them on your tree then attach a loop of cotton instead. If you just want to thread your stars onto some string then you can do that after making the stars so skip this stage entirely!
3. Now, score along all the lines using a ruler and pointy object (such as compass or needle).
4 & 5. Fold along each of the lines you have just scored.
6. Apply a small amount of glue to on of the tabs and stick together.
7. Continue for the remaining three tabs.
8. Job done – Yay!
You might want to turn on the subtitle if you find the narrator speaks too fast.