History – Anglo-Saxons
Posted November 18, 2016on:
The Anglo-Saxon age in Britain was from around AD410 to 1066. Click on the link to learn more.
- Who were the Anglo-Saxons?
- When did the Anglo-Saxons come to Britain? – You can play the audio listening to how the Roman, Briton, Anglo-Saxon and Picts thought or felt during that period of time.And here is another video summarize the invasion of Anglo-Saxons:
- How was Anglo-Saxon Britain ruled?
Here is a map of Anglo-Saxon Kindoms.
- Who was Alfred the Great?
- What was Anglo-Saxon art and culture like?
Here is a story about Beowulf which was first written down around the 8th or 9th century
- What did the Anglo-Saxons believe?
- The Norman Conquest
Click on the slide to learn what happened in 1066, when King Edward the Confessor died without leaving an heir.
brewing ale =